Good Management, Good People
We have the following vacancies at this time:
1. Senior Quality / Supplier Development Engineer.
2. Process Engineer.
3. CNC Programmer.
4. Industrial Spray Painter.
Position: Senior Quality/ Supplier Development Engineer
Overseeing all Quality Engineering requirements internally and responsible for the evaluation, selection, control and measurement of quality
You will support the outsourcing of products ensuring Quality, Operational, Process Improvement and Product Development and projects are implemented in an efficient and
effective manner that minimizes risk and assures equivalent Quality levels are maintained.
· Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality engineers in the Business Units, in assessing and addressing quality issues.
· Planning & implementation of Internal quality audits and management of the relevant corrective & preventative action processes in line with ISO 9001& customer requirements.
· Lead all relevant activities on the New Product Introduction & Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and support its implementation including the development of Incoming Inspection criteria.
· Implement and develop mechanisms to monitor and identify all internal & supplier non-conformance trends.
· Track supplier quality performance measurements for suppliers (KPI's) and participate in supplier performance reviews.
· Support to internal DFMEA/PFMEA activities and ensure that all relevant potential failure modes have been identified and addressed.
· Manage and drive continuous improvement activities focusing on improving internal and supplier quality controls.
Supplier Development responsibilities:
· Planning & implementation of Supplier quality audits and management of the required corrective and preventative action processes.
· Liaise with Procurement & Quality managers to develop and execute Supplier Development Programmes such as: Supplier Sourcing; Supplier Approval List; Supplier
· Manage Supplier Change Requests.
· Review and approve validation of new/changed production processes in preferred Suppliers as required.
· Ensure Supplier packaging standards meet all Environmental & Quality assurance requirements to ensure the safe transition of all purchased parts.
Required Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Skills:
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Quality.
Experience in an operations role, SQE, Quality Engineering role in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Strong project management capabilities with the ability to plan, organize and implements multiple concurrent tasks.
Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Good technical and analytical skills with high level of PC skills.
Knowledge and experience of process validation.
Experience in GMP manufacturing environment in Engineering industry would be advantageous.
A certified ISO auditor in a regulated environment.
Experience of Lean Systems.
Position: Process Engineer
The main purpose of the placement will be to work in the area of process control on the following projects:
Process Reviews and APQP requirements:
- Setting up and analysing standard times for new and existing products.
- Determining and analysing OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) on processes.
- Validation of processes from design into production and finished product.
- Ensuring process flow charts and process instructions support and conform to actual working
- Exploring and implementing improvements to both documentation and actual work methods
- Involvement and support with Advanced Production Quality Planning (APQP) for relevant
- Undertaking and/or assisting in prototype/CMM inspections when required.
- Contributing to the Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) process when
Process Instructions and implementation:
- Drafting of Process Instructions and other work instructions for OEM and high volume product ranges for both Agriculture and
- Categorising and communication of Process Instructions:
- Review on how we store, update and communicate our Process Instructions in Dromone.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Appropriate I.T. skills and knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SolidWorks etc.
- Good time management skills and ability to organise workload.
- Good problem-solving ability with strong mechanical aptitude.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Programmer
Job Function: To program, manage and produce machined parts by programming, setting up
Key responsibilities include:
Plan machining by work schedules.
Programming CNC machinery by entering instructions, including zero references positions. Ability to program off
Set up machines for continuous production runs.
Ability to read and interpret drawings and knowledgeable in geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
Knowledgeable with tool / insert selection and utilizing the correct feeds and speeds.
Good knowledge of dimensional measuring instrumentations and use of such tools to verify actual measurements of
Adhering to quality procedures and process-familiar with ISO 9001: 2008.
Maintain continuity between work shifts by communicating actions,
Document actions by completing production and
Skills and experience required:
At least 3 to 5 years experience from a similar machining environment, with excellent functional and technical skills. 4th
Knowledge of Mazatrol Fusion, Master Cam, Reinshaw probing system, and Fanuc based ISO.
Need to have good computer skills, particularly in Excel.
Good attention to detail.
Planning & problem solving abilities.
Mazatrol experience is an advantage
Ideal industry background: automotive
Working knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques & principles and 5S.
What can Dromone offer you?
Competitive salary and shift allowance
Opportunity to avail of Company Pension Scheme after 6 month period of employment
Access to continuous training and development
Industrial Spray Painter:
Preparation and painting of all parts in accordance with daily production schedule.
Please forward your CV with cover note stating which role you are applying for to the following email address:
or post your CV with Job role specified to Recruitment, Dromone Engineering, Oldcastle, Co. Meath.